Business Development Manager
Spoon is a strategic and creative communications agency with 150 employees in Finland, Sweden, Norway and the UK. We help customers cut through the noise by finding and telling engaging and tangible human stories. We use journalistic methods to create the greatest possible value for client audiences. Spoon Finland is part of the Nordic-wide People People People agency network and our working language is English.
Spoon Finland has an international team based in Helsinki city center. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow our business, support our clients and strengthen our team. You will manage client accounts, and be responsible for finding new business opportunities, acquiring new clients and developing the Spoon brand, service portfolio and ways of working in Finland.
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience from marketing and advertising agency environment
- Experience working in account management, business development and project management
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to pitch concepts and ideas
- Ability to support and challenge both the client and project teams to find the best solutions to the client’s business challenges
- Experience in leading Nordic/global project teams
- Knowledge of/curiosity about best practices in marketing across emerging markets
- Strong oral and written Finnish and English language skills
What we’re offering:
- A key role in growing Spoon Finland
- An opportunity to work on and learn from diverse projects with local and international firms
- A uniquely international working environment
- A path to professional development and to shape your role as you grow with us
- Access to our extensive professional network through our sister agencies with 400 specialists
- A competitive compensation package and super colleagues
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply for this position by emailing your application and CV with the subject line “Business Development Manager” to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Agency Director Marte Ramborg at +47 97 007 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org